CHOOSE YOUR TEAM: MILK VS. THE STANDARD
Tonight is the bi-annual ice hockey stand-off between the Milk/MADE fashion team and The Standard Hotel. We asked an intern to hunt down the key facts and present what we need to know in a series of bullet points. Here’s what she found:
- The Milk/MADE Fashion Week team and The Standard have competed against each other in a hockey match for two seasons.
- The Milk/MADE team used to be called the Money Clicks and wore black but are now reborn in 2013 as the Reigning Blood with a theme from the horror movie Friday The 13th.
- Their opposing team is called the One Night Standards.
- Last year The Standard won against Milk but Milk studios lied and shared on the social media that they were the ones who won. This created great tension between the two teams. The Standard was very flustered and is now eager to win this season.
- Former NHL player Sean Avery will be playing for the Reigning Bloods tonight
Tonight’s game is open to the public but the capacity is only 250 so arrive early to avoid disappointment