Bensoni Battles Fashion Week Insomnia!
It’s no secret that a decent night’s sleep during Fashion Week is a designer rarity. In the endless blitz of prep, showtime and post-show interviews the urge to snooze is almost unavoidable. M.A.C and Milk stars Sonia Yoon and Benjamin Channing of Bensoni have their own special methods of dealing with insomnia this fashion week. Here are their five hottest tips for making it through.
1) A bottle of Chilean cab sauv over dinner.
2) Count models walking on the runway, backwards.
3) Skim latte and a giant chocolate chip cookie from Olive’s in Soho.
4) Daydream about my trip to Tulum, Mexico.
5) Repeat to yourself "It’ll be over in seven days!”